father's jewel father's jewel

Another thrilling chapter in the Biography of PsyhicPebbles' Life.

The Baby Goat Warrior The Baby Goat Warrior

Great stuff, I wasn't even aware people in Australia knew what The Nanny was. Your next animation should be the Friends intro with Centaurs.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

the nanny was prime time viewing here back in the mid/late 90s when there were only a few channels to watch. so sadly yes, australians are all to familiar with nanny.

TD-Life Drawing TD-Life Drawing

Jesus Christ, I can so relate to this it hurts. I just finished what was my 3rd life drawing class this semester, and let me tell you, everything you were talking about happened to me or to someone else in the class. Although my art school doesn't have those piece of shit horses, we do have these tables that have the most dangerous recoil responses if you try and adjust them (seriously, if you aren't careful, they can take out an eye or two).

Conte crayons are indeed a pain in the ass, and, if you're like me, that shit's going to get EVERYWHERE if you're not careful. I don't know about you, but I used other mediums as well to help add to the depth of the drawing such as ink. If you haven't used let me assure you: IT IS 10x WORSE THAN CONTE. Seriously, that shit is almost impossible to work with, and it just makes an even bigger mess. However, if you get the hang of it, it does add a nice effect to the drawing.

I will say though, I honestly don't mind drawing naked people if I don't know them, but that wasn't always the case. It's the honest to god WORST when you have to draw someone you know, especially if said person is someone you've had a crush on for a while, for 3+ hours and the awkwardness factor just never goes away. I know that nakedness is perfectly natural, but there's just something about knowing the person behind the nude that just makes the whole experience that more surreal.

All in all, fine points all around, I just wanted to share my plight as an artist with you and anyone else with a spare few moments; we artists need to stick together, after all.

World's Greatest Manwhore World's Greatest Manwhore

So, when's the theatrical movie chronicling Fernando and Gooseman's epic quest for pimping coming out?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

as soon as i get the right cast together

A Kickstarter Video A Kickstarter Video

Way to be 2 years late to the party with that joke, HARRY.

But seriously, like always, your fluid animation is a warm welcome to see and the flaws you've pointed out with crowdfunding, especially Kickstarter are to the point and very funny.

Now, get back to your CAGE.

Taco-Man Plays Zelda 2 Taco-Man Plays Zelda 2

Very cool. I really like the dynamic between Zelda and Taco-Man; I hope to see more of the two in future episodes along with the other video characters in your future game reviews. They make an excellent foil for Taco-Man and he really needs to be taken down a peg.

Also, is it weird every time I see Taco-Man, I crave beef mixed with sour cream, lettuce, cheese and jalapenos thrown in a soft tortilla shell?

Keep up the good work!

Samination responds:

Taco is my favorite food. :)

My Visit at Frederator My Visit at Frederator

What a funny coincidence, I just went to Frederator's office in Burbank to talk with the VP Eric Homan about entering the world of animation, and my experience was almost exactly like this one. Although I'm new at animating, I certainly think Federator is a great animation company with really helpful and supportive people.

Also, I like that your voice is basically Henchman 24 from the Venture Bros.

Keep up the good work!

JackSquatJB responds:

Haha, I realized later on how it sounded like 24! Honestly it's a coincidence XD

And I'll hopefully be visiting the LA office in the begining of September! So I'll get a good comparisson of both coasts!

These Turtle Boys These Turtle Boys

I like how the voices keep getting more British as the video goes on.

Nites Episode 1 Nites Episode 1

0/10, this doesn't represent me correctly at all.

NG Featureless Chat NG Featureless Chat

Nice job forgetting to put me in there, yurgen.