All 27 art Reviews

Vampire Vampire

You made me realize that F's are the horses of the alphabet.

PicOrgy PicOrgy

That is one handsome orgy! Also, like how certain heads are massive and some heads are tiny; Chris' looks like he should be a baseball mascot, heh.

Chris is HUGE irl! haha

2. The Fist 2. The Fist

At first I thought the strings to his pants were hands and he a had a little Quato-like brother-tumor like in Total Recall under his shirt.

RandoGW responds:

hahahahahaha

Shadmoney Shadmoney

You seem like more of a $100 bill guy to me, Shad.

TheShadling responds:

4/20

Sleepycast Guest Memoirs Sleepycast Guest Memoirs

Your reaction after smoking a cigar reminds me of last year at Pico Day where I was with Mindchamber smoking cigars and he explained to me how you're not supposed to inhale the smoke, just savor its flavor in your mouth and then blow it out like a fine wine. Needless to say, beforehand I inhaled like an idiot and had to spend the next ten minutes coughing up a lung or two, so I feel your pain.

Sabtastic responds:

Hahah - same here!! Yeah, thankfully Zach and the guys warned me that you're not supposed to inhale, too. I guess the whole room being saturated in cigar smoke is what did it. I smoked it way too fast.

Squidren Squidren

Looks like there's a bit of Rocko in there, too.

BillPremo responds:

yeah

Psychicpebble (Zach) Psychicpebble (Zach)

I honestly can't tell if this is a painting or a photo right now.

deathink responds:

I am not sure, but I do know it will be under your bed tonight.

Bill Cipyramid Bill Cipyramid

This is so cool; did you send this to Alex Hirsch?

SuperPhil64 responds:

I have not! I just kind of assume he has to go through pages of
Bill fan-art daily before he can get to work already.

Shadbase Shadbase

Damn man, I always like how intricate you get with your drawings, especially the face area around the eye sockets. How long does it generally take you to make these? 4-5 Hours?

deathink responds:

I am not sure... a long time though.

La Muerte - Book of Life La Muerte - Book of Life

Good stuff. Dia de los muertos es muy diversion! Will you be continuing this theme of Mexican themed pieces, or at least more BOL pieces? Cause I'd really like to see you tackle some Rayman Legends fanart; that game is simply the best visually.