The Baby Goat Warrior The Baby Goat Warrior

Great stuff, I wasn't even aware people in Australia knew what The Nanny was. Your next animation should be the Friends intro with Centaurs.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

the nanny was prime time viewing here back in the mid/late 90s when there were only a few channels to watch. so sadly yes, australians are all to familiar with nanny.

TD-Life Drawing TD-Life Drawing

Jesus Christ, I can so relate to this it hurts. I just finished what was my 3rd life drawing class this semester, and let me tell you, everything you were talking about happened to me or to someone else in the class. Although my art school doesn't have those piece of shit horses, we do have these tables that have the most dangerous recoil responses if you try and adjust them (seriously, if you aren't careful, they can take out an eye or two).

Conte crayons are indeed a pain in the ass, and, if you're like me, that shit's going to get EVERYWHERE if you're not careful. I don't know about you, but I used other mediums as well to help add to the depth of the drawing such as ink. If you haven't used let me assure you: IT IS 10x WORSE THAN CONTE. Seriously, that shit is almost impossible to work with, and it just makes an even bigger mess. However, if you get the hang of it, it does add a nice effect to the drawing.

I will say though, I honestly don't mind drawing naked people if I don't know them, but that wasn't always the case. It's the honest to god WORST when you have to draw someone you know, especially if said person is someone you've had a crush on for a while, for 3+ hours and the awkwardness factor just never goes away. I know that nakedness is perfectly natural, but there's just something about knowing the person behind the nude that just makes the whole experience that more surreal.

All in all, fine points all around, I just wanted to share my plight as an artist with you and anyone else with a spare few moments; we artists need to stick together, after all.

World's Greatest Manwhore World's Greatest Manwhore

So, when's the theatrical movie chronicling Fernando and Gooseman's epic quest for pimping coming out?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

as soon as i get the right cast together

Asslevania: SOTB Asslevania: SOTB

Besides the Transylvania game where you get to play as Ryu Hayabusa, this is definitely the best Castlevania themed video game on NG.

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

Not just a game...

Of all my years on Newgrounds, I've played your series from the beginning. I've watched your series evolve from a... I don't want to say parody... homage? Yeah, that sounds about right. A homage to Tom Fulp's Pico series, exploiting the puzzle aspects without the messy violence and adult humor to evolving into its own series with complex storylines and characters you can't help but grow attached to.

From the beginning, we've seen Phil develop from an average kid wanting to break free from the chains of academia (who doesn't?) to somewhat of a maverick trying to not only break free, but save the day as well as his friends.

Although no one was expecting a followup to RS5, this is a welcomed addition to the franchise and it's nice to see you're adding importance to the other characters as well. Some of the puzzle may have been a little tricky (the SNOZ thing was kind of misleading), but all in all the setting was nice, most of the puzzles were tough yet enjoyable and the characters and overall storyline are getting complex enough to stay interested, but not needlessly complicated enough to make the series unbearable.

Hope you publish RT2 *cough*RS7*cough* soon.

Riddles of Renaissance Riddles of Renaissance

Wow, this is a really good game.

Right now, I'm taking an Art History class and this game is really helping me with the subject; I'm sure I'll be ahead of the curve!

Do you think you'll do more riddles but with different eras such as Classical and Romantic?

mrty responds:

I'm thinking of sequels, yes. I think the next one will be Baroque. But I won't get to work on a sequel anytime soon...

Thanks for the review.

Chat banned? Chat banned?

Dammit Rad, quit implying that us mods are a sexy bunch; we're trying to uphold a reputation here. >:(

Rad responds:

Everyone knows the chat mods are the sexiest of mods, Knights!

Tom Fulpatron Tom Fulpatron

10/10, Fucking Amazing, I'm flattered.

AnalogByNature responds:

Robtically, even!

Fairy Tale (DEMO) Fairy Tale (DEMO)

One word ORIGINAL

That was one of the greatest submissions that I have seen on Newgrounds it was original and it was something I can jam to

PicOrgy PicOrgy

That is one handsome orgy! Also, like how certain heads are massive and some heads are tiny; Chris' looks like he should be a baseball mascot, heh.

deathink responds:

Chris is HUGE irl! haha

2. The Fist 2. The Fist

At first I thought the strings to his pants were hands and he a had a little Quato-like brother-tumor like in Total Recall under his shirt.

RandoGW responds:

hahahahahaha

Shadmoney Shadmoney

You seem like more of a $100 bill guy to me, Shad.

TheShadling responds: